Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clients From Hell

I've said before and I'll say it again: I have no business working in anything that involves me interacting with people on a "professional" level.

I don't believe that the customers are always right because they are wrong... dead wrong. Not only are they wrong, but hard up for cash and willing to go through extremes to cheat people to get what they want.

I met one of those types of clients last night.

This is what happened:

About 2 weeks ago, I Cornholio's mom had asked me to call a client to schedule their next cleaning appointment. I called the lady and she tells me that she hadn't called to schedule an appointment because her husbands Nintendo DS, some game that was in the DS and the backpack that the DS was stored in, was missing.

She claimed to have called Cornholio's mother 2 weeks after the incident, but that's severely questionable, otherwise I would've heard about it by now, not to mention, why would anyone wait 2 weeks before reporting that something was missing?

Normally, Cornholio's mom will assume liability of these types of things, but only if it's reported 48-72 hrs since the cleaning crew has been there, but considering that these people waited a month to even say something and had a subsequent appointment after the one where they claimed that the DS went missing, Cornholio's mom wasn't about to take the fall for this one and I can't say I blame her.

Oh, and these people were home when the DS went missing.

Cornholio's mom decided to set up a meeting with these people face to face and I ended up having to go.

It didn't take me but 5 minutes to realize that these people are looking a little hard up for cash and the ladies husband is one of those on the down-low gays. Yep, that's right. Her husbands gay and she is completely unaware.

Or maybe she is aware. It would explain why her face looked like a fucking retarded ass frog.

Needless to say, the meeting didn't go so well. She demands that we reimburse her, and Cornholio's mom says we're not liable.

Between the Retarded Ass Frog Ladies nasty little attitude and my ass talking over her and her in the closet, gay husband, I just don't see us coming to any agreement.

They threated us with a lawsuit, and I told them to do their best cause they don't have a case. They can't prove that this DS even existed and if it did that we were liable for its disappearance, not to mention they waited a month to notify us. Anyone they had over could've taken it, it's just easier to blame it on the cleaning people.

Those people don't phase me so I really don't give a shit, but it was really hard to bite my tongue when what I really wanted to do was tell that bitch to go to hell and out her husband.

Oh well... I'm sure she'll be blowing up my phone later today, so I guess we'll just see what happens...

No comments: