Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. It was all very chaotic and really hard to understand, but there was some weird unseen presence that was destroying the city.

Everyone was in complete panic. Some oil tank lifted in midair and then went flying across the street. It crushed my friend and killed her instantly.

I ran with panic over to my car and tried to put in the key. But something was holding me back and I was watching some unseen force dent it as I tried to get in.

I finally get in and haul ass. I don't know where I am but I think I'm suppose to be there. There are familiar faces but I still don't feel safe.

Some weird song is playing and I've never heard it before, but I know that I like it.

I woke up with the weird song still playing in my head, and was really annoyed by it. My first thought was, "What the fuck was that all about?"

It was all really weird, but in another hour or so, it'll be all cloudy and I probably wont be able to remember much of it.

So ummm, yeah.

No comments: