Wednesday, August 27, 2008

KY: Yours + Mine

So we've all seen the commercial for KY: Yours + Mine, but the commercial is pretty vague on what the stuff does, other then when they combine...
Naturally, I had to put it to the test. Why? Because that's what I do.

It comes with 2 bottles. Yours (his) and the Mine (hers).

I'm not really sure what the Yours (his) side of it is suppose to do for him. Cornholio claimed that it did nothing for him which I believe to be total bullshit, but what would I know? I don't have a penis.

On the Mine (hers) side of it, it was a different story. The Mine (hers) when rubber outside on the vagina and more specifically on the clitoris, it provided a cool sensation.

When combined with the Yours (his), there was a warm feeling in my vagina and a cool feeling on my clitoris.

Long story short, warm on the inside + cool on the outside = very quick orgasm.

Not to mention that I had blast with all the crazy tingly feeling going on down there. Not quite fireworks, but fun nonetheless.

It cost about $15, but it was so totally worth it.




I give it 4 out of 5 Dildos.



On a completely irrelevant topic, last night I read an old issue of Penthouse Forum from 1977 and ended up masturbating 4 times.

Who'd think that people in the 70's were soooo naughty?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i might just grab a bottle :)