Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why You Suck and I'm Better Than You

Am I really better than anyone?

Of course I am!

In general, I would say that I am better then about 99% of the worlds population.

Do I donate money to charities? Absolutely not! However, I do donate money to the ASPCA, but that only because my love for animals by far outweighs my love for human. But that really has nothing to do with why I'm better than you.

Do I have my own reality show on E! or VH1? Nope, but I'm sure they wish they had me. I'm pretty entertaining if I do say so myself.

Am I so super hot, with a big bootylishous ass like Kim Kardashian or a super rich and spoiled ass debutant like Paris Hilton? Hell no. Though, I wouldn't mind having extra cash.

To be honest, I'm nowhere near sainthood. I drink, I smoke, I party like a rock star, I swear like a fucking truck driver, I'm lazy, I'm always making sexual references, or racial jokes, I've long been the topic of controversy among family and friends, and most people probably secretly hate me as a person.

Do I care? Fuck no.

I like being bitchy. It's my right to act like I'm having PMS even when I'm not. Matter fact, it's my duty to be bitchy and moody. It keeps people on their toes, plus it's fun for me.

I don't mind being in the middle of controversy, just so long as it's something interesting. No, this doesn't mean I'm a drama queen. Nothing good comes from drama. Controversy, however, is a whole different story.

I just like to think that the world revolves around me because in all truth, it really does, even if the rest of the people in the world haven't realized it yet.

Anyways, nothing that I've mentioned really states a reason for why you suck and I'm better than you, and it really doesn't matter.

In the end, it's all the same because you suck and I'm better than you...

No comments: