Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unrequited Love

Back in high school, I had the biggest crush on someone who would later turn out to be one of my best friends.

Well to be honest, I had crushes on a lot of people back then. But anyways, I don't know when it was that he stared dating his then-girlfriend and I really didn't care cause to be honest, I had a crush on her too.

She had some of the thickest, juiciest thighs I had ever seen on a female and all I could think about was how awesome it would be to have a threesome.

Of course, that never happened.

Years and years later, I am still friends with Titusville. His now ex-girlfriend however, turned out to be a much different story.

Even though, I had never approached her about my crush then, or given her any reason really to dislike me, Titusville has been kind enough to point out to me that the woman hates me.

Why? Who knows?

Maybe she always knew about my lesbian crush and didn't care too much for that, or maybe it was the fact that I use to masturbate to the thought of having a threesome with her and her boyfriend that made her hate me so. Not that she would've known anyways.

Who knows... In any case, its an unrequited love...

It's all good though. I've found plenty of other girls who do wanna have sex with me. You win some and you lose some...

Here's a poem to my unrequited love:

Why oh why do you hate me dear?
It's only natural for girls to make out
So have no fear

The crush I had on your boyfriend was only for fun
The whole time I knew him
You were really the one

Why oh why do you hate me so much?
You're legs are just smokin
I only wanted to touch

Lets put this all behind
And start anew
After all, it wasn't him that I wanted
It was really you

3 comments:

Jose Cuadra said...

I feel, I dont know. Um lets go with SHOCK! hahaha Im tryna pick up my jaw.

Anonymous said...

Very Flattered. And as he claims it to be just a AMERICAN expression. Hate is a very strong word. I don't hate, as I don't like enemies. ;-)

Angry Girlfriend said...

No way! Really?

YeY! I'm so happy!

;)