Monday, July 14, 2008

Plotting On Terry From HOA

I've been able to figure out the schedule for the tow truck people. Apparently, they only come out once a week, usually late Thursday night/early Friday mornings. So here's the plan:

I have until Thursday to figure out which car belongs to Terry which means that until then, I'll be stalking her. Well stalking sounds a little over the top so lets say, I'll be monitoring her.

I know she works from 9AM - 5PM and I know which building and office is hers. I'm not exactly sure which house she lives in, but I do which street she's on and it's not a very long street so she shouldn't be too hard to find. Not to mention that I do know her last name and I'm pretty sure I can find out the exact house number if I look her up in the white pages, unless shes unlisted, which I seriously doubt.

Anyways, once I have that information, I'm gonna do a stake out for the tow truck, which I'm sure will be coming back to tow my car yet again, sometime this week.

I usually consider tow truck people to be evil. Just barely a step above the people who work for DMV, and as we all know, the people who work for the DMV are all working for Satan, so you understand my feeling about tow truck drivers. I don't really care for them at all.

But anyways, back to the plan.

I'll be waiting for Mr. Tow Truck Driver on Thursday night and when he gets there, I'll be there sitting outside on my car. He's not gonna get the chance to tow me because once I'm in the car with the key in the ignition, he's fucked anyways. However, I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

I'll pay him $50 to tow Terry's car. No? Then how about $100.

That's right. I'm gonna bribe the Tow Truck driver to tow Super Bitch Terry's car.

Sound absurd? You'd be surprised to find out what Tow Truck drivers, or anyone really, do when the price is right.

Sound evil? Yeah, I know.

Sometimes you just gotta fight fire with fire. Let's see how that bitch likes it.

No comments: