Friday, September 7, 2007

Welcome

Hey everyone,

Welcome to my new blog. I decided that I needed a place to come online and vent out all my anger and frustration with the world. Well, that and sometimes I think I have a lot to say about random subjects but no one really cares to hear me.

Now my friends and family wont be subjected to hear me ramble on and on about nothing. They can read it instead! ;)

Hope I can keep you guys entertained!

So maybe I should start by telling you a little bit about myself, just so that you can get to know me a little better.

I'm 26-years-old. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mom and I work part-time from home as a *gasp* phone sex operator (not your typical day job, jeje), I have an associates degree in psychology (I know it's not much, but a 2-year degree is better then no degree at all, right?), I'm currently pursuing my B.A. in psychology so I'm not done with school yet. I'd like to become a sex therapist and I hope to one day become a writer in my field of expertise.

I live with my son, who pees in the toilet standing up and shits all over my carpet (he's 2), my boyfriend who doesn't believe in psychology (but I just happen to know that he suffers from post tramatic stress disorder... shhhhh, don't tell him I told you. He wouldn't believe you anyways), and my Jack Russell, Oscar (don't be fooled by the name... She's a girl).

Well, that's pretty much me in a nut shell.

No comments: