Thursday, September 13, 2007

To Blog or Not To Blog?

It just occurred to me that I don't have as much to say as I thought I did. It's like the minute I started up this blog, whatever it was that I wanted to say, or thought was so important to write about suddenly seems so meaningless.

Just look at the last 2 blogs I posted. One of them was something that I had originally written years ago and yet I reposted it just for the sake of feeling as if I'm contributing to... you know I really don't even know what the purpose of me reposting that blog was. Ditto goes for the other blog about my aunt and her husband. I mean that whole incident happened like 10 months ago.

Let's face it... I suck. I have nothing better to do. I'm sitting here looking for ways to keep myself from having to get a job in the real world by trying to convince myself that I'm this great writer with tons of things to say when the truth is that my writings are about as average as they come and I'm never going to make a living off of writing.

I need to wake up and get off my ass and go put that 2-year degree to use. Although I must admit, having a 2-year degree really hasn't open the door for me career wise any more then having a high school diploma.

I really don't see myself working a 9-5 for the rest of my life either, so I guess I'm going to have to become a little more creative about how to dodge the working force with all the other adults in their suits and ties, and all that other crap that I don't want any part of.

No comments: