Friday, September 21, 2007

Say What You Want

It’s inevitable that not everyone will get along. But what do you do when you’re disliked simply for being the person who you are?

I don’t mean that you’re a bad person by nature, rather I’m referring to those of us who are sometimes just to blunt or honest for the comfort of most.

Chances are, if you’re anything like me, you may say, “to hell with it”, or my personal favorite, “if you don’t like it, then go fuck yourself”, and move on. I tend to be the kind of person who finds humor when a person dislikes me, especially when they go through extreme measures to show their dislike towards me.

There’s no point in dwelling over people who talk shit about you. Hey, if its not you their taking shit about, it’s bound to be someone else. It’s one of those bad qualities with being human, but I guess it comes with the territory.

But you know what? Life is too short to worry about what others might be thinking or saying about you, and there’s not much you can do to change a persons opinion once they’ve decided that they don’t care for your way of being.

On that note, I say fuck it. Just let them say what they want. In the end, you know that you’re probably a better person then them anyways, so it really doesn’t matter.

If they don’t like you, it’s probably just because they’re intimidated, jealous, or just wish that they could posses that certain quality that makes you stand out in eyes of others.

Regardless of the shit people say, you should always stay true to who you really are, and just enjoy yourself and enjoy life in general.

No comments: