Friday, March 27, 2009

OMG... I Can't Fucking Stand You

I can't stand Frijolero. Everything about him fucking irritates me.

Like yesterday for example, I was trying to have a conversation with his dumb ass on the phone but apparently it was a one sided conversation with me talking to myself as he flirted with some beaner cashier at some beaner bodega.

Here I was in the middle of a self revelation that I had just encountered, and the fucking fucktard can't even keep his fucking penis in check long enough for me to finish a god damn sentence.

Then there was the day before yesterday when the fucker swore up and down that I was pregnant and made my by a pregnancy test for his own piece of mind I suppose.

I kept trying to tell him, I'm having bad allergies. I got some shit going on with my sinuses. Not to mention that I had just gotten off my period last week and I'm pretty in fucking tune with my body to know what the fuck is going on in there.

Of course it came out negative and there was never a doubt in my head to begin with.

But hey, what the fuck would I know? I've only been living in the same body for the last 27 years so I guess I'm not qualified enough to know what goes on in there.

I am only the queen on mother fucking self diagnosing and self medicating, but I guess I don't know shit about myself.

Fucking waste of $15.

Ahhhhhhhhh... Well, now that I've got that out, I feel a little better...

Fuck! Shit! Cunt! Fucker! Sock monkey!

Ok... Now I feel better...

No comments: