Thursday, March 26, 2009

Annoyed

I've been in a real funk lately....

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING fucking annoys the hell out of me.

I think since my sinuses have been acting up, its made me really irritable and bitchier then ever.

Like the other day when I called my mom and she had that stupid song by Fergie "Big Girls Don't Cry" as her ring back tone, it annoyed the hell out of me.

Actually, the more I think about, the more I'm annoyed by every ones ring back tone. I think its like the stupidest thing you could ever come up with.

Just because YOU like the fucking song, doesn't mean that I wanna hear it.

It's just so damn irritating.

I mean it's one thing to have the different ring tones cause half the time when you hear it, it sounds muffled anyways.

But when I'm calling someone, all I want to hear is a standard ringing sound. It's not annoying, and it's comfortable. You know that the phone is ringing.

I know that I can't be the only person who feels this way. Why hasn't anyone else said anything about this?

I'm taking a stand against ring back tones. I will boycott any and friends and family who have some stupid ass ring back tone whenever I call them to show my disapproval of the stupidest thing ever created by the phone company.

1 comment:

A-RAB said...

I'm with you. PROTEST!! Especially if it's a song that's been overplayed on the radio or a song that makes me want to do self-mummification. If I can't live til you pick up, you need to stop it, NOW!