Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad Sushi

I am a sushi fanatic... I just can't lay off the shit...

I'm also addicted to buffalo wings but I'll save that tale for another day.

Yesterday, I had the worst sushi ever... I mean the shit sucked.

I usually go to this all you can eat buffet place that has the "Happy Sushi Guy".

I love him.

He wears this cute little sushi guy hat and he's always smiling.

He makes me happy because he's all Asian and cute and happy.

He makes the best sushi ever and he does it with a smile.

I once saw him checking out this black chic. She had huge tits. I wonder if he's ever checked me out. My happy little Asian Sushi guy.

He's been missing. I wish I had a photo of him so I could post it. I miss my Happy Sushi guy :(

Anyways, back to the bad sushi.

So I got this sushi from a different place and it totally sucked asshole.

It looked pretty decent:
But it tasted like total shit. There wasn't enough soy sauce or wasabi sauce that could've saved this horrible sushi massacre.

Still I ate 8 pieces of the garbage, LOL.
YUMMY... Well not really, but still...

Happy Sushi Guy, if you're out there reading this, please come back... I need you to make me good sushi.

If I find you, I'm gonna kidnap you and keep you locked up in my closet so you can make me all the good sushi I want. You're such a happy little Asian. You make me smile :)

No comments: