Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome Back Lithium

After being in hibernation for the past 6 months, my pet turtle, Lithium, has finally woken up, which is great cause I was a little scared that she might have died on me.

I was actually on the verge of going out and looking for a new turtle to replace her in case she didn't wake up just because I didn't want Frijolero to be like, "Ha, ha. Told you she wasn't going to wake up".

Luckily it all worked out in my favor and I got to rub it in his face, "Ha, ha. Told you I didn't kill her, you bastard".

My knowledge on box turtles is only what I've read on Wikipedia and I'm pretty sure that the article I had read had stated that they only hibernate for approximately 4 months. At least that's what I could've sworn that I read. I could be wrong though.

Maybe it was 6 months. Who knows?

At least she's alive and I don't have turtle blood on my hands.

Congratulations to you, Lithium, for surviving through the cruel winter and not freezing to death due to the negligence of, ummm, Frijolero... Bastard.

No comments: