Thursday, April 2, 2009

Filet-O-Fish

The new McDonald's commercial for Filet-O-Fish has been stuck in my head since I saw that stupid commercial.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, you can watch that commercial here:


It use to annoy me, but the more I kept hearing it, the more I like it. You have to admit... It's pretty damn catchy.

The guy in the commercial doesn't seemed bothered at all by that talking fish and just keeps eating his sandwich while nodding his head to the music.

It's pretty funny like the 5th time around.

I have been so entranced by the song that I managed to find it online and download it as a ringtone.

People are going to be so annoyed by my new ringtone. It's actually kinda funny.

Well you know me... Always finding new ways to annoy and piss off the general public...

No comments: