Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Butt Sniffer

I have a dirty little secret:

Sometimes at night, when Frijolero is fast asleep... I sniff his butt hairs to see if they smell like re-fried beans.

I don't have an ass fetish or anything and certainly not a hair ass crack fetish but I have nothing better to do.

He likes to walk around like his ass don't stink but it smells like butt. Not re-fried beans or strawberries... Just good ol' fashion ass...

I like smelling his butt because he has an anal phobia, so I violate his personal butt space because I know it would really bother him if he knew that I was that close to his anus.

He's got really long ass hairs... So long that I've even thought about braiding them while he's asleep then slipping him a laxative in the morning.

Just imagine he's taking a shit, when to his horror, he has clumps of shit entangled in his ass hairs, LMAO.

That would be hilarious.

I'm gonna save that prank for a day when he's got me really nice and angry.

No comments: