Monday, April 6, 2009

Now on Twitter

Honestly, I don't get the point of Twitter, and I really didn't want to sign up for it cause some bitch stole my ID LOL, (I'm on there under AngryGrlfriend, note that there's no i).

But everyone else seems to be going crazy over this site, so I'm gonna give it try and see what's really going on.

I've noticed that people seem to update their statues like every 3 minutes, which I'm trying to figure out why you feel it's so important to let the world know that you're taking a shit, or burying your sisters cat, or have a penis in your mouth.

Since we're all starting to get so intimate with one another, I guess it's totally appropriate for me to randomly start groping people I meet out on the street. I mean it's basically the same thing, right?

Just a thought...

Oh and in case you care to follow me in the event that I actually keep this thing up, here's where you can find me: Angry Girlfriend on Twitter

No comments: