Saturday, February 28, 2009

What Is Wrong With Me?

After having the last week of work all to myself without the prying eyes of that evil stalker monkey villain who continually haunts me, I decided that in order to make the best of my free time that I would post these seemingly normal ads on Craigslist.

We should all know by now what the outcome is for anyone who responds to one of my ads. But now I am forced look at myself and wonder about my mental sanity.

I mean, what kinda of normal person would dedicate 5 consecutive days to doing something like that and for hours at a time?

I don't think that's normal... or even sane.

What's worse is the fact that not only does this little recreational activity of mine keep me entertain, but I'm amused at my own responses and seem to be always looking for that new level to take it.

I want to say that I will stop and try to act like a more respectable, decent and productive member of society, but the chances of that actually happening are pretty much slim to none.

I should probably be medicated, or locked in a room with padded walls because I'm starting to enjoy this little activity of mine just a little too much.

It's like a high and I'm addicted.

P.S. If there is anyone who wants to see the pics of the guys from the ads and their members, I have no problem emailing those pics to whoever is interested.

Thought anyone who asks me for those pics is probably a little more twisted then I am, LOL.

I would post them on my blog but most of them have really ugly penis' and I don't want to scare anyone away.

No comments: