Saturday, February 7, 2009

Don't Know Where I'm Going With This

I had something in mind that I really wanted to write about but I couldn't find the assignment thingy that I was looking for.

It had something to do with throwing people off an airplane and who should die and who should live and something else about a pedophile, welfare, a priest, a convicted felon and a baby mama who contributes nothing to society.

Oh well, if I find it, I'll post it.

Ummmm yeah...

Sometimes when I watch the commercials for depression, it makes me happy. I think it's the one for Cymbalta.

The one that goes, "Depression can hurt. Cymbalta can help".

Maybe it's not Cymbalta, I'm really not sure, but I really do love those commercials. They make me happy and feel tingly all over.

Then sometimes I start to think about the little rolly ball guy on the commercial. He looks like dough or something. And then he's all sad til he takes his meds, then he's suddenly all happy again. Strangely comforting.

Sometimes I think that I'm bipolar, but I know I'm not because my symptoms aren't as wildly out of balance as someone who actually suffers from the disorder.

Then I really think and I realize, "No there's nothing wrong with you. You're just angry. Maybe that's why you're such an asshole".

Maybe I'm right...

A certain someone has suggested that I seek anger management, but I really don't think I'm as angry as they're trying to make it seem.

I know that I do tend to lose my temper pretty quick and it's usually pretty unpredictable, but I don't think it's that bad.

I've been sitting here and going on and on about nothing...

I guess it's just one of those days...

No comments: