Thursday, February 26, 2009

Evil Cat

This is Spoon...


Spoon is evil...
He's Cornholio's cat...

I don't like cats...

Cats are evil...

He stalks me and when I've fallen asleep....

At night, he tries to steal my soul...

This is Pixie Doodle...
She's allergic to Spoon...

And to the carpet...

And to lots of other things...

But she's my dog...

I love her because she's not evil...

She doesn't like Cornholio which means that I only love her more...

Tomorrow on Angry Girlfriend.... More fun on Craigslist... YEY!

By the way... I was going to put a hit out on the cat to have him catnapped, but then I decided that would really be fucked up, plus I don't have any money to pay a catnapper... Unless, there's anyone out there who catnaps for fun...

I can tell you where he lives and his daily routines if that helps...

Anyone? No? Ok, well, just thought I'd ask...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute... the dog that is...

i hate cats too