Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ridin' Dirty

I knew the minute I saw the cop car behind me at the red light, that I was about to get pulled over. Sure enough, the light turned green, a second cop car pulled up and flashed his lights.

I had been stopped for driving with a suspended registration, both brake lights were out and illegal tints.

I had no idea, that the brake lights were out and I assume that's what got me pulled over in the first place. Though, I kinda figured that my tints were probably a little darker then they should be, I've been pulled over several times before and never has any cop said anything to me about my tints being too dark.

I assume that the Russian cop who pulled me over, must just be a commie and felt the need to issue me a repair order to remove the tints because he's evil.

I did however, get out of the whole ordeal without getting an actual ticket. Just 2 repair orders and I got to drive my car back. So I guess I'm actually pretty lucky.

Still doesn't change the fact that removing the tints is something that really annoys me. I'm sure I'll find a way around it, but it's the fact that I even have to bother with it in the first place, that really bugs the hell outta me.

I should probably spend less time on worrying about how to avoid having to remove my tints, and more time worrying about taking my car to emissions so that they can lift the suspension.

Brake lights have already been fixed so that should avoid drawing unwanted attention to the car.

Well, at least I got my drivers license reinstated. This little situation could've turned really dirty if I still would've had my license suspended.

No comments: