Monday, December 29, 2008

A Look Back at 2008

As a new year approaches, I always like to take a look back and reflect on the past year.

I've made new friends, lost old friend, and pissed off a bunch of people.

I've coined new terms like "flashes nastiness" and made the word "cunt" less offensive, at least in my inner circle.

I've corrupted people who were once thought of as being "incorruptible".

I've seen as many vagina's of woman who claim to be straight as a gynecologist.

I've flashed my tits during Ramadan like it was a Girls Gone Wild party.

I've thrown many Girls Gone Wild parties at my home.

I've "owned" a "pet slave".

I've taken incriminating photos of the neighbors.

I've lured men into false hopes of getting laid on the Internet just out of pure boredom.

I've been referred to as Rockstar, the Gay Ringleader, the Devils Advocate, Psycho Evil Bitch, and many other names that I know I've deserved and had tons of fun earning them.

I've been a bad influence on most, if not all, of the people around me or who come in contact with me.

I haven't peed in any one's food this year, though I have done some "mild" stalking. So I'm not as bad as I was last year.

Looking back at all of my blog postings, I guess you could say that I've had a pretty productive year.

Let's hope that 2009 is just as productive, if not more.

Happy Fucking New Years, bitches!

No comments: