Friday, December 26, 2008

It's My Blog and I'll Bitch If I Want To

I love it when people read my blog and then get mad. It just gives me something new to blog about.

Someone seems to have taken offense to my Git Er Dun, Ya'll blog.

They posted as being Anonymous (they always are, LOL). I have a feeling it's because they could relate to that crazy ass Virginia lady that I bashed. Who knows? Anyways, this was the comment:

Wow, not only are you opinionated and lacking in social communication, but you fail to listen to others when you are in conversation with them. Perhaps you could have just got up and left just as easy as it would have been for you to sit here and pass judgment while you perch yourself on your high-horse. Quit your bitching and next time do something about it, instead of spending 4 paragraphs repeating your fucking self. Damn.

Now I have to disagree with this person for several reason:

1. Though it is true that I am opinionated, I don't lack social communication and anyone who knows me can vouch for that. In this case, I had to keep my mouth shut because it was a company dinner and the last thing I wanted to do was embarrass my husband the way this lady was obviously embarrassing hers.

2. Though I really wanted to leave, you can't just walk off from a company dinner because it's rude. (DUH)

3. Obviously, I don't have a problem listening, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to recite almost verbatim what this woman was talking about. And it wasn't technically a conversation because it was all one sided.

4. If you didn't like what I wrote, then please feel free to go fuck yourself. I don't understand why there are people like you who go out of their way to read my bullshit, rants and raves, and then feel the need to tell me to stop bitching. In case you haven't notice, that's kind of my whole purpose. If I didn't have this blog to express all of my anger and frustrations, I probably would have gone on a ramped shooting spree by now because there are so many dumb asses like you, that I come across on a daily basis.

I am and will always be an asshole. However, there is a time and a place to act out. If you've come to my blog expecting to read something insightful then you've come to the wrong place.

I will perch myself on my high horse and act like the biggest bitch on the planet, all because this is my blog and I can do whatever the fuck I want. You don't have to agree with me and you sure as hell don't have to like me. But I'm still gonna act out because I can.

So thank you Anonymous for wasting your time, not only to read my blog that you so disliked but also for leaving a comment.

Not only are you full of shit but you gave me something to bitch about for the day. As far as I'm concerned, to me, you've served your purpose.

I don't know why you people take me so seriously, as if the name "Angry Girlfriend" doesn't already imply what I'm about...

(For those of you too stupid to figure it out, I'll just go ahead and tell you so that you don't have to keep beating your head up against the wall).

HELLO!!! I'M ANGRY!!! About anything and everything. Nothing is off limits. So please, do us all a favor and go take that stick out your ass and chill the fuck out.

Maybe you should have gone and read the rest of my blogs before commenting on this one that way you would've been able to see exactly the kinda of twisted, perverse, deviant, narcissistic, psychopathic kinda person that you're dealing with here.

Thank you for reading and have a happy fucking holiday! ;)

Would you like me to repeat that? LMAO

P.S. I really do enjoy reading all my reader comments, so please feel free to leave me one ;)

No comments: