Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Music Videos That Turn Me On

I'm not saying these are the best of the best, nor are they the sexiest videos, but I have to admit that these 10 are on my top of Music Videos that give my vagina a tingly feeling.

10. Enrique Iglesias - Escape

This video turns me on, mostly because of the dry humping part in the bathroom, not to mention the foggy back seats of the car in the end. It does help that Anna Kournikova is in the video because she's really hot and I got a thing for Russians.

9. t.A.T.u. - All The Things She Said

Okay, so this video is sooo wrong on so many levels. You got hot, sexy, Russian girls in the rain, making out, in school girl uniforms... and they're underaged...

It's like a pedophiles dream come through. So very wrong, yet so very hot...

8. Divinyls - I Touch Myself

A song about masturbating? Come on... How is that not hot??

7. Madonna - Justify My Love

Madonna has a lot of slutty, sexy songs, but this music video just begs you to bend over and take it. There's all kinda crazy sex shit going on in these video... Fuck me right here, and now... Wanting... needing... waiting... for you... to justify my love.... Mmmmmmm, oh yeah....

6. Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U

Hot, sexy, horny, sweaty, people dancing around all hot and sweaty. Plus the hot and heavy panting. I get worked up just thinking about it.

5. Fiona Apple - Criminal


Fiona Apple Criminal Music via Noolmusic.com

She's been a bad, bad girl. I have been turned on by this music video since it came out when i was like 15 or 16-years-old. She's almost naked, in the bathtub with some guy, and if I didn't know any better, I'd swear there was like some freaky, 70's, sex party, orgy going on in the background. Hot, hot, hot!

4. Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

Who doesn't find this video hot? You got some hot, model chic, running around topless on the beach. They're making out in the water. Beach + Sand + Salt Water = Crazy, Passionate, Sex. Not to mention that something about the whole black and white feature, is just really sexy and puts my in the mood to fornicate.


3. Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous

I'll be honest. The only reason this video made it so high on my countdown is because I have a minor crush on the lead singer of Breaking Benjamin, though his teeth are a little jacked up. But the video is pretty hot. You got some voyeurism going on, which I find really hot. You got girl with boy, girl with girl, and girl with boy and girl. It's freaking hot.

2. Metro Station - Control

This one is just an all out freak fest. You got a raging house party, with a bunch of horny people playing spin the party. Needless to say, it looks like a very fun and freaky house party. There's a food fight with half naked people. I love it. I got have me one of those parties.

1. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

Though this video seems to be somewhat homoerotic, I just can't get enough of it. The lead singer is laying down, looking all hot and sweaty, as the other band members appear to be pulling him in other directions. I just get so off on this video. And for the record, I have masturbated to it and several others on my count down. I totally got off!

As you may have already realized by my list of sexy music videos, it doesn't take me much to get aroused. Possibly because my imagination runs so wild that something can simply be implied and my mind will take it to a whole new level.

But yeah, that's me. So I'm gonna run off now to watch me sexy music videos, and ummmm, do stuff... to myself... with a little help from my dolphin...

No comments: