Thursday, November 13, 2008

How I Love Our Conversations

Everyone's got that one friend that always understand them, even when the rest of the world doesn't.

Of course I have multiple friends who understand me on different levels, but I have a very different level that most of my other friends don't understand.

I'm not sure what to call this level. I guess it's my level of vaginaness. One of these days I'm going to count the amount of time that I use the word vagina in a day because I know that I use it a lot more frequently then the norm.

Hell, I think I say vagina more often then an OBG-YN.

Oh how I love my random text messaging conversations with Too-Tall. Like today:

Too-Tall: Peepee balls

Me: Vagina juice

Too-Tall: Dingleberries

Me: Titty hairs

Too-Tall: Dry nipple juice

Me: Menstrual clots

Too-Tall: Diarrhea secretions

Me: Cucaracha nuts

Too-Tall: Pubic lice bites

Me: Vaginal cobwebs

The whole conversation may seem meaningless, random, and somewhat bizarre to an outsider, but to us, its code.

We had a complete conversation about "stuff".

And what was that "stuff"? None of your damn business. If we wanted you to know, we'd talk like normal people.

Oh, how I love out conversations.

On a completely irrelevant note, this past weekend, my vagina stood me up like an erected cock. I'm still a little angry about that, but I still love my vag.

No comments: