Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Say What?

It's that time of month... again...

I'm on my period and I feel like shit. Bloated, crampy, bitchy, moody, and the other emotions that come with having a period.

I tend to shit a lot more often while I'm on my period. I really don't know why that is, and I really don't care, but I tend to get some of my most creative ideas while I'm sitting on the can taking a shit.

In the time it took me to pull down my pants, take a shit and wipe, I had written a song, which I wont post until I record it. It's a pretty good song though, inspired partly by my anger and rage towards The Boyfriend, but I took it to an angrier level because I was in such a bitchy mood.

This posting really serves no purpose, but I just wanted to share the face that I wrote a song, while on the can, taking a shit, and menstruating.

Oh, and for anyone who gives a flying fuck, my birthday is on Friday. YEH ME!

Feel free to send me a present, or leave me a birthday wish, or at least a fuckin eCard: angrygirlfriend@gmail.com

No comments: