Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So obviously you've figured out by now that this blog is all about me and my birthday (was it the title that gave it away?).

To be honest, I'm feeling a little hung over. I got a head start at celebrating my birthday last night. Very unexpected, but those are usually the best times.

With my hang over, came a massive case of.... can you guess?.... DIARRHEA!

I happen to be very conceited on my birthday and my birthday is always at least, a 5 day event.

The world revolves around me this time of year, every year. I'm sure other people probably feel the same way about their birthdays, but unfortunately for them, it's just not true because no one in the world really gives a damn about their birthdays.

And on that note:

Happy Birthday to ME
Happy Birthday to ME
Other birthdays aren't relevant
Cause it's all about ME!

Who wants to send me a present? I should post a wish list on here so everyone reading this can send me something. Hmmm, I think I just might...

No comments: