Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Secret Online Life Part II: Pixie & Becky

Pixie and Becky are characters I created on yahoo messenger. I created Pixie and Becky as a way to get through slow work days.

I use these two characters to chat with random strangers in yahoo chat rooms, but only if they are from India or some where else in the Middle East, or African.

The reason? Because they believe anything I say and buy into my bullshit. Then even buy into the fake pictures I send them.

Sounds mean? Maybe just a little, but obviously I have nothing better to do. Besides, they're overseas. It's not like I'm on eHarmony chatting up with locals pretending to be some guy named Bob.

Oh wait... Yeah, I am. Oh well. They'll get over it.

So now I'd like to introduce you to Pixie and Becky:

Pixie is a 24-year-old lesbian who lives with her girlfriend of 4 years, Bianca who is 26. Pixie is white and Bianca is Brazilian.

Pixie works as a free lance writer who has a masters in Psychology from Barry University. She's attending school to get her doctorate. Her girlfriend, Bianca is an interior designer. They reside in Miami, Florida and live with their 2 Italian Grey Hounds, Taeko and Speedo.

Pixie met Bianca 4 years ago while vacationing in Puerto Rico. They hit it off immediately and when they both realized that lived nearby in Miami, they decided right then and there that it was fate that had brought them together.

Upon returning to Miami, they moved in together later that same week. The two have been inseparable ever since.

Becky is a 21-year-college student. She's bisexual and bought her first home just 4 months ago with the money she has earned working as an exotic dancer. She's been working as an exotic dancer since she was 17, using a fake I.D. of course.

She recently decided to have her best friend and sometimes lover, Sam (short for Samantha), move in with her as a roommate because she hated coming home to an empty house.

She and Sam are both originally from Miami, but they decided to move up to Maryland after both were accepted at the University of Maryland.

They both recently just graduated with their Bachelors in Psychology. Becky is planning to continue her education and will start classes for her Masters in the fall.

Sam also works as an exotic dancer.

Becky does a lot of dating but refuses to commit to anyone. She's sexually active in the community and most people would say that calling her promiscuous is an understatement.

When she's not shaking her ass for a dollar bill, Becky likes to hang out by the pool or have sex with Sam, or anyone else for that matter.

Becky owns a grey fluffy cat who she calls Smirnoff.

Oh, and Becky has a page on MySpace, which I'm sure you people would love to see, but I'm not gonna post it. Let's see if you can find her on your own.

The lies go on and on. Isn't in scary that there are people like me out there on the internet?

I'm sure most people would think that only a person who is crazy would go through all the trouble.

I'm not crazy, I swear. Well, maybe just a little.

However, I do get really bored at work and I really don't have anything better to do, so yes I do create fictional characters to get through the day.

But hey, the good news is I don't target people who live anywhere nearby. My targets are always overseas and for some unknown reason can always be found in the Washington, DC chat rooms on yahoo.

Anyways, I'm off to go pretend that I'm a 21-year-old stripper.

A special thank you goes out to Titusville for giving me the idea to start including story plots. I just love it when people encourage me to do naughty things.

If anyone else has any ideas on what should go on in the life of Becky or Pixie, or if you want to help me screen who Bob and Jane should date, send me an email: angrygirlfriend@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought u couldn't get any crazier... LOL

I wanna help create a story line for your characters, sounds like fun!