Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Secret Online Life Part I: Bob & Jane

I obviously have way too much free time on my hands. I have more online persona's that sometimes I forget who I'm suppose to be. But today, I wanted to talk about my online persona, Bob.

Bob is a character I invented on eHarmony. He's a 35-year-old, white male, who has a Masters in Psychology. He's also everything I always knew I never wanted in a man.

He's conceded, arrogant, self-absorbed, and much of his other character traits are based off of Cornholio.

I created Bob as a way of seeing how many woman would be interested in such an asshole. To my surprise, a lot more then I had suspected. Must be a lot of desperate woman out there.

I have a hard time keeping up with Bob's email because his inbox is flooded with mail from woman who want to date him.

I guess you could say that Bob is an online pimp.

Jane is my persona on Ashley Madison which is a site for married people to find other people to have discreet affairs with. Twisted, ain't it?

Jane is 29-years-old, happily married for 3 years and is just looking for a little extra curricular activities.

She's feisty, horny, loud mouth, kinky, and more then willing to try anything, and I mean anything.

Keeping up with her email is nearly impossible and sometimes requires me to ask my friends for help. Of course, they all think I'm crazy.

But I like to think of myself as Bob and Jane's personal assistant. Even if they don't exist. The best part about working for Bob and Jane is that I get to read all their naughty emails and reply to them.

Sometime I start to feel guilty case it almost feels like I'm invading their privacy, but then I remember that they don't actually exist and I stop feeling guilty.

No comments: