Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

I love Halloween. It's the only time in the year that a woman gets to dress us as a slut in public with no questions asked.

I love dressing like a slut in public. Last year, I wanted to dress us as a pregnant, crack whore, but my friends all vetoed against my idea because a pregnant, crack whore isn't exactly anyone's idea of a "sexy slut".

I decided not to wear the costume because I had issues keeping the pillow from falling out of my shirt.

This year, I'm dressing up as a Pirate Wench. I'm not really sure what a wench is, but as far as I'm concerned it's a nice way of say I'm dressing up as a Pirate Prostitute.

I could be wrong, but that's just my take on it.

I've heard that Too-Tall plans on dressing up as a slutty cop.

Well you all know the saying, "The freaks come out at night".

In our case, we're always freaks, but Halloween makes it completely acceptable to act like a freak and/or slut in public.

Here's to drunk, slutty, pirates, or whatever it is you're dressing up as this Halloween.

Happy Halloween, sluts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

telugu Cinema,Andhra Pradesh classifieds, yellow pages,Telugu
http://www.vebtoday.com

Astrology,Telugu news,Clickmasala,Beauty Tips, Baby Names, Interview Tips,Ladies Special,Real Estate, Matrimonials,Latest News,Telugu Movies,Andhra People, Politics, Assembly, Andhra Pradesh, Real Estate, Andhra News, Telugu News,Gossips, India News, Headlines,ecards,prpparty, chiranjeevi,megastar,telugu people