Thursday, May 14, 2009

Got Pole?

So while other moms asked for jewelry from their spouses or crappy ass homemade gifts from their children, I had something very different in mind that I wanted for Mother's Day.

All I really wanted was a stripper pole. That's not asking for too much, is it?

Can you believe that I actually got it?

I was surprised, too...



So now, sitting in the middle of my living room (how appropriate) is a big, shiny, brass, stripper pole and I couldn't be any happier.

I don't know how in the world Frijolero ever agreed to get me a stripper pole considering how, ummm, friendly I get with my girlfriends, especially while under the influence of alcohol.

This is guaranteed to get me in a lot of trouble, but I'm gonna have a lot of fun doing it... hehe...


No comments: