Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kicking Cornholio to the Curb

Man am I tired of this dude. I'm on the borderline of being fed up and kicking his sorry ass to the curb.

I've got way too much anger and resentment towards this fucktard, that it's seriously dangerous for his health. Not to mention that I'm a ticking time bomb, waiting to blow up right in his stupid little smirky face.

I just wanna grab him by the throat, throw him up against the wall and scream, "Look you stupid asshole. Get your fucking shit together. I'm almost certain that Lorena Bobbit is a distant relative, and all of my anger and rage is really going to hurt you. Only you wont get you're shit reattached, even if I got eat your penis myself to make sure you don't have a chance in hell of getting it reattached. Get your fucking shit together! Fucking ass!"

Yeah... I'm that angry, not to mention frustrated.

I'm already one foot out the door and in Las Vegas at this point.

On a completely irrelevant note, I fucking hate Fruit Roll-Ups. They're all sticky and don't roll off the plastic like the use to. It fucking irritates me and just angers me even more. Don't buy Fruit Roll-ups... They're sticky and they suck.

1 comment:

Jose Cuadra said...

Please dont be on the news when i wake up tomorrow.