Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is... A Good Divorce Attorney

I had stated earlier that Frijolero and I were in the process of reconciling. Well, that is no longer the case.

Two days ago, he stated that the marriage is over and that's pretty much all there is to that. Did I mention he was suppose to be coming out here for Christmas?

That's no longer the case either. After his unexpected news, I told him to take his airline ticket and go fuck himself with it.

I believe he may be seeing someone else. I'm guessing he hasn't fucked her yet, but that could change at any moment.

I hope your penis falls off from being infected with chlamydia and gonorrhea, you asshole!

So if anyone knows of a good divorce attorney, send me an email: angrygirlfriend@gmail.com

No comments: