Monday, December 14, 2009

I Hate You - Go Rot In A Ditch

I've been known to be an angry irrational person in the past but now I'm all of the above and then some.

Its safe to say that I'm becoming an angry bitter bitch due to my failed marriage of only 11 months to that dumb ass that for whatever reason thought he'd waste my time marrying me even though he admits now that he knew it would never work because he never really liked me like that to begin with.

Yes, I said "liked" and not "loved" because I don't even think that cocksucker know whats it's like to love someone outside of his immediate family. Actually, I'm not sure he knows what love is outside of loving himself cause he's a pretty fucked up, selfish bastard. He might have more issues then me if you can believe that.

Anyways...

Frijolero, on your pursuit to find love with another women, I wish you the kinda pain you only feel when you're being forcibly sodomized by 5 men who are all at least 3Xs bigger then you in width.

I hope that whoever you find to fall in love with, if you haven't found her already, fucks all of your friends and relatives behind your back and gives you a new incurable STD that no ones even heard of yet.

I hope that your penis becomes so severely infected that the only solution to cure your infection is to amputate it.

I wish you many agonizing nights of a burning sensation in your anus and a mysterious rash that itches like hell on your testicles.

I tired to be good and civil but you just had to drag me through the mud. Did you really think I was going to remain nice and civil after you pulled that little stunt on me, you fucking cocksucker?

You should've left well enough alone the first time. You just had to keep pushing me and pushing me... and now I'm pushing right the fuck back.

See you in hell, shithole... Divorcing you is gonna be fun ;)

To everyone else out there, there maybe a time where you hear some really fucked up shit about me. Like some really fucked up shit I might "allegedly" do. I'll just warn you now... It may more then likely be true. But in my own defence, I wouldn't be acting out like such an asshole if I didn't care so in a way, that asshole should just take it as a compliment LOL.

P.S. To Fuck Face, I also wish you stomach pains much like labor pains for at least 12 hours and I hope you end up pushing something the size of a baseball through your pee hole.

Hold on tight people This is gonna be a turbulent ride... And I'm just getting started...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I'd hate to get on ur bad side

Anonymous said...

Men are fucking narcissistic assholes....It adds up the same way everytime I get in an arguement with my husband.

Dan said...

i hope you get through this ok.