Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bring Angry Girlfriend a Bag of Utz Potato Chips Project

While grocery shopping the other day, I got the sudden urge to buy some potato chips. I went down to the potato chip aisle to go grab a bag of my favorite chips, Utz, and couldn't find them.

I was super annoyed, so I went home. I looked up Utz on Wikipedia and found out that Utz potato chips was only distributed on the East Coast between Maine and South Carolina.

Why I never noticed this while I was living in Miami is beyond me. Maybe it was because I was preoccupied with other things. I really don't know.

So now, I'm stuck with this craving and no way to buy the chips. That's actually a lie. I can order them straight off of their website.

The point is, I'm asking anyone and everyone who is planning to come out to Vegas to visit me, or maybe not visit me to bring me a bag of Utz potato chips.

Specifically the Salt & Vinegar, or any kind of ruffled chips made by Utz.

I'm calling this the Bring Angry Girlfriend a Bag of Utz Potato Chip Project.

If you in an area where Utz is distributed and want to send me a bag either through UPS or are planning to come to Vegas and want to deliver them to me personally, email me at angrygirlfriend@gmail.com.

No comments: