Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Angry Whopper Inspired by Angry Girlfriend?

We all know that I hate the Kellogg's company for stealing my Evil Poptart drawings. (Evil bastards!).

But there could be a new feud on the horizon.

Recently, Burger King announced the new "Angry Whopper". I can't help but to wonder what was their inspiration behind this Angry Burger.

Even though I have no proof that I was the inspiration behind the Angry Whopper, it's just like to me to assume that I must've been because people love to steal my ideas and the world is conspiring to get me.

I know that making this statement could possibly make me loose my credibility with the whole Kellogg's Poptart thing, but that case is different because I have proof and a ton of witnesses, so I'm not really worried about that.

So there you have it. Burger King's Angry Whopper was inspired by me, Angry Girlfriend.

I really like Burger King so I'm not planning a boycott. I have no idea what the Angry Whopper taste like, but I suggest you go buy one and let me know.

And think of me when you're ordering an Angry Whopper.

No comments: