Monday, July 23, 2012

365 Project

So I got into this little hobby called photography. I don't know if most people are aware, but photography is one expensive ass hobby to get into.

And now that I've become addicted like a beat up prostitute hooked on heroin, or a zombie flesh eater hooked on bath salts, I've decided to attempt that whole 365 project thing.

Unlike my libido, my attention span is pretty... fuck, I hate being constipated... Right...What? Never mind. So I'm not sure how well this will all play out.  Constipation really does suck ass. Why am I writing this post from the toilet?  The world may never know.

Beginning today, for the next 365 (unless I get distracted before then), I will post pictures on here and here  (feel free to pick your poison. It's the same damn shit on both sites).  I will be taking pictures with my really cool new camera, that cost me about a months rent.  And on days that I'm feeling too damn lazy to be productive, I will use my broke down ass HTC some-crap phone that pisses me off more than it doesn't, to take pictures that may or may not suck.

Just for the record, the first pic I posted was from my HTC please-die-and-go-to-hell phone.  I'd say I'm off to a good start.

Pictures will be as random as the shit that comes out my ass.

365 Project Blogger

365project.org


No comments: