Sunday, February 26, 2012

How To Say This Nicely?

Nobody cares.  Least of all me.  Maybe I am sort of a narcissist after all.

Why did God invent you ugly people to begin with?  It's like he got bored and needed ugly people to entertain him or something.

More importantly, why are there stupid people?

You want to see me in court?  By all means.  Bring it on, bitch.  You wont win and I'll tear you a new asshole.  Here's hoping a big rock falls out of the sky and lands on your fucking head.

In the meantime, I'll just have to block your calls and/or respond to your text and emails with, 'No comment. Feel free to contact my attorney".

Really cute how you tried to set me up, by the way. Classic. Luckily, I learned how to tell when you're lying years ago. Go fuck a duck, k?

I am feeling like a major dumb ass for even being in this situation to begin with.  If only I could hit the reset button and make you go away.

How inappropriate would it be to have a beer at 3:30 in the morning?  Yes, no, maybe?

No comments: