Friday, January 27, 2012

Why Bother?

I consider myself to be a good friend. Always giving advice to those in need. Lately, I've noticed that people can me all the time, at all hours and I'm there to hear their bullshit and give advice.

The problem is when I'm in need, there's no one there for me. Granted, I know there's a 3 hour time difference between me and my East Coaster friends, and I haven't made too many friends out west cause quite frankly, in my life, people come and go.

As evil and bitchy as I am, I am good to those I care about. Unfortunately, the feelings are obviously NOT mutual. So who do I turn to when I'm in need of advice or guidance? No one. Cause no one gives a shit. And that's okay.

Just don't bother calling me at 3 am when you've gotten pulled over for a DUI and you need help bailing getting bailed out, or when you caught you boyfriend cheating on you, or when you find out that you're husband got another woman pregnant and has a whole different family on the side, or when you cheated on you're boyfriend and don't know who the father of your baby is, or when your boyfriend gave you an STI, etc...

Quite frankly, your problems are your own. Deal with it! I honestly don't give a shit anymore.

I have wasted a lot of time listening to the bullshit of others, when I don't even have a grip on my own life.

People come and go. It's time to move on and cut out the old. Good luck to you people back east. Quite frankly, I'm over your drama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup... I can relate... That's how I felt when I found out who my true friends were. Sad thing is I truly thought you were my friend. I would still be there for you but oh well. And yes that's who people are now and days, but you got the right attitude. Let them go and take care of you and your handsome son :)

Best wishes