Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Been M.I.A.

Before you start to bitch me out, I am well aware that I have been M.I.A. for quite some time now. That's kinda my fault but not really. Let's just say shit a.k.a. life happens.

I could catch you all up, but no one cares about the details. Unless, it's all ugly. Which most of it is, truth be told.

Let's just say, I think I may possibly make a come back which really doesn't make any sense since I wasn't ever THAT popular to begin with. And yes, I'm still very much angry. Just not at the same person.

I'm famous in Japan, bitch!!! Well, not really, but I like to pretend I am. I'll work on my comeback tomorrow when I'm sober.

Oh, and... Happy New Years!!! What year are we in? 2012 or some shit... We're all gonna die... Yeah...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back x

Angry Girlfriend said...

Thanks for staying around ;)