Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good-Bye, East Coast

I haven't really told too many people that I'm leaving the east coast and heading out west to Sin City.

I don't think that I've even bothered to mentioned that me and Frijolero are separating, more then likely, for good. I would go into detail but there's really not much to tell. It was sudden and random, pretty much like everything else in our relationship. So there you have it.

I'm picking up the U-Haul today, packing it up, and sending Frijoleros cousin and his super hot girlfriend to drive my stuff and the dogs to the other side of the country.

I don't have a lot of stuff. Just boxes of clothes, the Boy Sons bed, the dogs, and my stripper pole. I'll be damned if some new hoochie slut rubs her vagina on my stripper pole. It took me 2 years to convince him to buy it for me in the first place!

So that's pretty much it.

I would've love to do the drive cross country again, but we can't all fit into the U-Haul truck, so I'll be flying out on Saturday.

Good-Bye, East Coast! I know I'll be back since we all know the East Coast has the best beaches *cough* Miami.

Well I guess I have to come back regardless since Frijolero does live here and Boy Son is obviously going to have to come back from time to time to visit.

So good-bye for now, but I'll be back....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope that you continue to write your blogs.. big follower.
have a safe trip

Anonymous said...

from what I've sen from the east coast beleive me you are not going to want to go back there as of fri...whatever his name is...the world is full of them.. check the person next you BIG AS......1
WISH YOU THE BEST!