Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chinchilla Funeral

As some of you may know, my chinchilla, Echo a.k.a Chinchilla a.k.a. Tila Tequila, passed away on Sunday, August 16, 2009.

It was a sudden death and we're not really sure why she died. I suspect that she died of a broken heart because Frijolero has decided to end our marriage and we're separating. (Consider this the official announcement).

Like any other loving pet owners, we had a funeral for her.



It was a real labor of love. It fucking took me like an hour to dig a whole big enough to fit the whole shoe box she was getting buried in.



I'm gonna miss that little fucker with all her soft fur and sharp little teeth and all the weird noises she use to make in the middle of the night.

I'll miss how I was always saving your ass from the so-called "friends" you had who were always threatening to skin you alive just to make a partial scarf or coat from your super soft fur. Oh wait... Those were my friends who did that.

All the same, I miss your little hairy butt. So sad...

Here's to you, my little bundle of fur.

In Loving Memory of Echo a.k.a., Chinchilla a.k.a., Tila Tequila

c. 2008 - August 16, 2009

No comments: