Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Questions to Angry Girlfriend: Inspiration

Here's a question from one of my readers about my last post Word's of Wisdom:

Ur Wanna-Be Husband writes:

Dear Angry Girlfriend,

Does words of wisdom mean your running low on inspiration?



How you doing down there in Florida, Wanna-Be? (So much for anonymity, lol).

To answer your question: Absolutely not!

What it does mean is that I was on my period when I quoted "Word's of Wisdom" from whoever the hell the original writer may have been and was severely PMSing. I don't care what anyone has to say (mom, I’m talking about you), PMS is a bitch.

I was simply stating a fact. Well it was more of a warning to all you men who don’t seem to know any better. Woman can be quite bitchy, and rightfully so, when they’re on their period and I wouldn’t trust a single one of them, myself including, during that time of month.

I was bleeding like a hemorrhaging cow which naturally would alter anyone’s mood, but how would a man know? It’s not like you guys go through that.

How I wish you men could suffer through at least one period in your lifetime like we women do every 28 days for 5 days straight for approximately 38 years of our lives so you could deal with changing maxi pads and tampons, and buying aspirin and heating pads to ease your stomach cramps, not to mention the irritability you feel cause you cant fit into your normal, everyday clothes due to all the bloating and water retention. Then there’s that feeling of “Blah”, where you just so blah. (Yes, blah can be a feeling and if you don’t believe me, I dare you to even try question me on that. You won’t win).

So back to your original question. Am I out of inspiration?

Honey, I’m just barely getting started.

Angry Girlfriend

NEXT!

Come on. I know more of you have questions for me. Whether it’s about my bitchiness, my obsession with things of sexual nature, or my random ranting about something, nothing, and everything I want to hear it. Send questions to angrygirlfriend@gmail.com or simply fill out the question form on the right side of the page.

No comments: